CSA has switched uniform kit providers to Winners Sportswear. This allowed us to create a unique, custom design that we can keep until the club decides to change it. We would have had to purchase all new kits for the 2022n summer season through soccer.com as our prior kits have been discontinued. Also, jersey styles were changing and prices were significantly increasing. Each new kit consists of 2 jerseys, 1 pair of shorts, and 2 pairs of socks. Travel teams have a royal-gold color scheme and Elite teams have a royal-white color scheme. Please read the notes below before ordering:
- Teams must abide by purchasing their assigned kits only at this time, either Travel or Elite, in order to keep the programs distinct
- Youth-boys and girls and Adult-mens and womens styles are available. Players can order whatever style they would like. Sizing charts are on the website.
- The club will assess if we are able to purchase a sizing kit and communicate that once a decision is made.
- A spiritwear store will be added after the uniform store is complete.
*For shipping reasons, we are working with the vendor to create bulk orders for the first few months with the plan of being able to do single orders as they are placed moving forward. All orders placed within the order window will be grouped together and shipped at the same time*
- The first ordering window will be from 11/1/21-11/17/21 with an estimated delivery date of 12/20/21
- The second order window will be from 11/18/21-12/31/21 with an estimated delivery date of 02/01/22.
- If your coaches want uniforms for any winter indoor leagues or tournaments it is suggested to order within the first window.
The online store for uniform ordering is here: https://winners.teamatical.com/store/XN3KLRF66X64Q
For CSA related uniform questions please contact Angela Mancini at email@example.com